Hints & Tips
• Certain medications are packaged similarly, so read labels and medication names carefully.
• When you receive a shipment, open package promptly even if you’re not starting your cycle right away, to check that you have what you need.
• Store refrigerated items, which will be clearly marked, in the refrigerator.
• Always check that you have sufficient medication and corresponding syringe for your NEXT dose. If you have a dose scheduled for the evening, check that you have the needed medication & syringes early in the day.
• If you have any questions about your medications, drug names, dose or appropriate syringes, call the pharmacy.
• Anticipate your medication needs for weekends and holidays when shipping is limited, or when severe or inclement weather conditions are forecasted.